Monday, February 8, 2010

Re Post of Research Project

For my research project, I have decided to investigate the issue of global warming. When we had to choose a topic to research, I had no clue where to begin. I happened to be reading an article in the Wall Street Journal about global warming, and decided that it sounded somewhat interesting. I realized how little I was aware of global warming, and how much of an effect we have on it every year. This was one of the first articles about global warming that I have seriously considered. I have not looked into this topic very much, and I think this would be a great way for me to learn more on something that has been of growing concern in the past decade. I plan on researching both sides of the argument before I take a side. I learned from the article in the Wall Street Journal that the Earth's temperature is rising, which is a result of greenhouse gasses. Greenhouse gasses are caused be human activity, such as the burning of fossil fuels and deforestation, two major factors that we just learned about. Global warming is a broad topic, so I will research the issues surrounding it, the politics that are involved, and some ways we are trying to limit our greenhouse gas production. I look forward to learning more about our environment and about global warming.

No comments:

Post a Comment